Thursday, June 7, 2012

le target

Pronounced: /leɪ tɑrʒeɪ/ 
 (Go here for the pronunciation guide.  Gotta love linguistics!)
Hello Summer

I don't know if Target is the same way for you as it is for me.  When I enter Target, I usually have absolutely no plans to buy anything.  After an hour, I leave with at least $30 worth of merchandise.  It's horrible.  For some reason, every time I go I decide I need ALL the things.
Well, on Monday I went there with my best friend, Lee.  I thought I might buy a few simple t-shirts because I was in desperate need of them.  I ended up buying three shirts (one of them is in the picture above) and that to-die-for skirt.  To my surprise and satisfaction, I unintentionally bought my first favorite summer outfit for the year!
I don't know what makes it so cute to me...the color combination?  Who knows?  But can I just say that I now want to buy that skirt in every color they have?!  Oh my, it is so comfortable and flowy.  I absolutely adore it!  I paired the shirt & skirt with a gold bird necklace from H&M and a cute white belt that I thrifted awhile ago (not the ones in the picture above).
Well, I had to say goodbye to cardigans last week...but now I'm saying HELLO! to Summer!

Have you found any cute summery clothes yet?  Leave a comment!

1 comment:

Katlin Elizabeth said...

SHOPPING! TODAY. :] Yes? Yes.