Sunday, November 13, 2011

To some, my next statement may seem a little blasphemous, but the truth is that I don't really like the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's. This past Thursday I watched it, expecting to fall in love with Audrey Hepburn in her classic portrayal of Holly Golightly. And while I love that name and in fact, I do love Audrey, I have to say I do not love that movie.

However, I completely and utterly adore the song Moon River. Whenever I hear it, I feel like taking a stroll on a deserted New York City street (which is silly, since I've never even been to New York). This song makes me want to fall in love.
(Good grief, how did I ever become this corny?)

3 comments:

Katlin Elizabeth said...

I definitely prefer Roman Holiday! Have you seen that?

Mandy Hope said...

I have! I love that movie.

Kelsie Beth said...

Even more silly about that statement...is the word stroll. ahahaha