Thursday, June 21, 2012

Road Trip: Friday through Monday


Daddy at Bella's restaurant in Mesquite

Bella's menu! We had stromboli!

Camera whore? And how!

Ahem...

Obsessed with this purse

Um...don't ask?

On our way to Loa, Utah!

Aunt Glenna and Uncle Heber at their 50th wedding anniversary!

What she wore on their first date...I want that dress!

What he wore!




Hahaha, Grandpa was a little sleepy.

Dad and Grandma!

Auntie Michele and I are crips together.

Hmm...mental note: that outfit looks like ketchup and mustard.













Old Faithful in Yellowstone











2 comments:

Unknown said...

you're hilarious... everytime! so jealous.

Kenzie phillips said...

I just have to say I'm a little upset that you drove through my home town twice and both times I missed you by a day!!! Sad beans indeed. Looks like you had fun though (: love you!